Whales Move Over $800,000,000 in Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Polygon – Here’s Where the Crypto Is HeadedMarch 10, 2023 8642 by admin
Data encryption Dolphin is transferring bitcoin (BTC), Ethernet Square (ETH) and two digital currencies worth hundreds of millions of dollars through several transactions.
Blockchain technology tracking service platform Whale Alert says that from bitcoin to bitcoin, deep-pocketed bitcoin investors have already transferred 25820 bitcoins, worth about $574 million.->
In several separate transactions, Bitcoin was transferred from Binance to unknown wallets, but in others, the publishers and recipients were all unknown wallets.
- 7044 pit bulls ($156002385) transferred from Binance to an unknown wallet
- 999BTC ($22156955) transfers from Binance to an unknown wallet
- 8455 pit bulls ($188061823) transferred from one unknown wallet to another
- 9322 pit bulls ($207256789) transferred from one unknown wallet to another
When it comes to etherfang, the blockchain technology tracking service platform shows that dolphins transferred 120304 ETH in two transactions, meaning more than $188.5 million.
In one of these transactions, the source was an unknown wallet from Coinbase, but in another, it was another unknown wallet.
- 94943 euros ($148817380), transferred from one unknown wallet to another
- 25361 euros (US $39729567) unknown wallet transferred to Coinbase
Next is XRP. According to Whale Alert, deep-pocketed investors transferred about $26.8 million worth of XRP in several deals.
In one transaction, the transfer from the Bitso login password swap to the unknown wallet was applauded, but in the second transaction, the end point was the Bitstamp login password swap from the unknown wallet.
- 28400000 XRP ($10794884) transferred from Bitso to unknown wallet
- 42000000 XRP (US $16098744) unknown wallet transferred to BitStamp
Whale Alert also reported that powerful login password investors transferred Polygon (Ma Jiqi), worth just over $11 million, in several deals.
In one deal, a landing whale transferred the native OTP using the $6.8 million second-tier blockchain technology Polygon from an unknown wallet to Coinbase. The second deal involved Ma Jiqi's transfer of more than $5 million from an unknown wallet to the organization's login password trading service, Lieying.
- 6 million Ma Jiqi (US $6778190) transferred from an unknown wallet to Coinbase.
- 4379990 Ma Jiqi ($5018773) transferred from an unknown wallet to Herald X